© MIGHTY College 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Collection of Personal Information
MIGHTY does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you.
When you register ONLINE, the personal information we collect may include your:
• Ic Number
• Home Address
• Telephone Number
• Mobile Number
• Email Address
• Date of Birth
• Guardian’s name, address and contact number
• Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
• To deliver letter, brochure and documents regarding the program to you. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to send the letter and document product to you;
• To inform and update you on the program and for customer support purposes;
• To provide you with relevant product information such as brochure and flyer;
• To process your registration and to provide you with information offered through our website and which you may request;
• To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
• To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
• The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out research/es on our users’ demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our website. By providing us these non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research/es and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.
Subscription to our marketing and promotional materials
In addition to the personal information outlined above, when you register with us, you shall be asked if you would like to subscribe to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and or promotional materials may come from within our corporate group wholly or through affiliation with third parties. If you choose to so subscribe, you are deemed to have consented to us processing within our corporate group and or third parties your personal information for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Accessing Actual Registration
Your details may be stored with us but for security reasons, cannot be retrieved directly by us. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for any misuse of passwords unless this misuse is through our own fault.
Security of Your Personal Information
MIGHTY ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
• Allowing access to personal information only via passwords;
• Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
• Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes
MIGHTY uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorised. In exceptional circumstances, MIGHTY may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. MIGHTY is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010,in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by MIGHTY please contact us and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data not necessarily Personal Information
When you visit MIGHTY, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
This data may include:
• Your computer's IP address
• Browser type
• Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
• The pages within MIGHTY that you visit
• The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us.
MIGHTY Education Sdn Bhd
Lot A 4.1 & Lot A 4.2,
Grand Seasons Hotel, Tingkat 10A
No 72 Jalan Pahang, 53000
Tel: +03 4051 2332 / 2442 /2552
Fax: +03 4051 2662