Overseas Registration Form (ORE)
- Primary Dental Qualification:
“Bachelor of Dental Surgery”
- IELTS Score 7
- Paper A: covers clinically applied dental science and clinically applied human disease.
- Paper B: covers aspects of clinical dentistry, including law and ethics and health and safety.
An operative test on a dental manikin (DM):
These procedures primarily involve the preparation and restoration of teeth, but may also include other procedures where appropriate simulation can allow assessment of operative skills.
An objective structured clinical examination (OSCE):
A diagnostic and treatment planning exercise (DTP):
- series of ‘stations’ which include history-taking and assessment.
- communication skills (such as an explanation of problems and treatment plans).
- judgement and decision making.
- ethics and attitudes, and clinical examination.
- These stations cover aspects of:
behavioural sciences, human disease, law, ethics and professionalism, clinical dentistry, restorative dentistry, paediatric dentistry, orthodontics, preventive dentistry, dental public health, comprehensive oral care, oral surgery, oral medicine, oral pathology and oral microbiology, dental radiology and imaging.
This involves an actor who will provide an appropriate history (but will not be examined), together with relevant additional information such as photographs, radiographs, study models or results of other special tests. And involves any of the above aspects of clinical dentistry.
A practical examination in medical emergencies (ME):
This assessment consists of two parts,
- A structured scenario-based oral
- Demonstration of single handed basic life support. This will include cardiopulmonary resuscitation using a resuscitation manikin.
Available In Malaysia
1.Dental manikin test: 3 procedures / 3 hours
2.Objective structured clinical examination (OSCE): 20 stations / 2 hours
3.Diagnostic and treatment planning exercise: 1 hour
4.Practical examination in medical emergencies: 1 hour
- 2 Papers A & B containing Extended matching questions (EMQ) and single best answer (SBA) questions.
"It lasts 6 hours."
Passing Part 1
MIGHTY Education Sdn Bhd
Lot A 4.1 & Lot A 4.2,
Grand Seasons Hotel, Tingkat 10A
No 72 Jalan Pahang, 53000
Tel: +03 4051 2332 / 2442 /2552
Fax: +03 4051 2662
© MIGHTY College 2014. All Rights Reserved.