Australian Medical Council Examinations (AMC)
- Primary Medical Qualification:“Bachelor of Medicine”
- Internship 'Basic Clinical Training'
The majority of the multiple choice questions reflect common clinical conditions in the Australian community. In order to achieve a satisfactory level of performance, a candidate will require a knowledge of:
- The principles and practice of medicine in the fields of Adult Health – Medicine  – Surgery , Women's Health - Obstetrics & Gynecology , Child Health , Mental Health  and Population Health & Ethics .
* Number of questions assigned for each branch in the exam
- Clinical features
- Investigative findings
- Differential diagnosis
- Management and treatment.
- It assesses clinical skills in:
- Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatrics, general practice and psychiatry.
- It also assesses ability to communicate with patients, their families and other health workers.
- Scoring will be structured, with individual aspects of each station specified under the following broad headings:
- Physical examination
- Diagnosis/differential diagnosis
- Counseling/patient education
- Clinical procedures.
Available In Malaysia
- Objective structured clinical examination (OSCE): multidisciplinary structured clinical assessment consisting of a 16-component multistation assessment (+ 4 rest stations).
- Each station will be of 10 minutes duration.
- Computer-administered multi-choice question examination delivered in one 3.5 hour session.
- Consists of 150 A-type MCQs (one correct response from five options)—120 scored items and 30 (non-scored) pilot items.
- Submitted all required documentation
- Pass the AMC MCQ Examination
MIGHTY Education Sdn Bhd
Lot A 4.1 & Lot A 4.2,
Grand Seasons Hotel, Tingkat 10A
No 72 Jalan Pahang, 53000
Tel: +03 4051 2332 / 2442 /2552
Fax: +03 4051 2662
© MIGHTY College 2015. All Rights Reserved.